New! LYOLYTE G-String
New! LYOLYTE G-String
Our LYOLYTE™ G-String is a reworked design that won’t ride up or cut in thanks to its no turn-back on the elastic and its soft, fine, flat design. It's sleek, seamless and smooth finish means you can wave goodbye to underwear lines and move freely and comfortably. Its mid-rise cut and fit are complemented with a soft waist elastic that will lie flat against your skin, comfortably all day long.
Discover our comfortable LYOLYTE™ G-String for women and wear with our LYOLYTE™ Racerback Bra or LYOLYTE™ Triangle Bralette.
Feature & Fit
- 2cm soft elastic waistband
- With customer feedback, we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- Flat elastic edging around leg opening
- Single layer ribbed gusset
- Fine light knit
- Breathable, moisture-wicking and lightweight
- Designed following a seamfree process to ensure less waste
Fabric and Care
- Care: Warm machine wash with similar colors. Non-chlorine bleach only. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry in shade or tumble dry on low heat.
- Content: 68% Bamboo Lyocell 24% Nylon 8% Spandex
Harvested in responsibly managed forests in the Sichuan Province of China, our original bamboo is organically-grown and is used to create our signature soft and durable fabric. Boody is breathable, odor-resistant, thermo-regulating and moisture-wicking for pure comfort all day long.
Thoughtfully designed in Australia and made in China.
Why Bamboo Lyocell Underwear?
Boody is all about affordable luxury, crafting everyday essentials and underwear from viscose derived from bamboo. The result is a silky smooth base layer that keeps you cool and comfortable with seam-free stretch. Our bamboo fabric maintains its shape and is great for sensitive skin. Bamboo fibers are naturally smooth and round with no sharp spurs to irritate skin. Try the silk touch of Boody LYOLYTE G-String Underwear for yourself. We’re certain you’ll be back for more.
Not sure which size is right?
|BOODY SIZE||CA SIZE||WAIST (IN)||HIPS (IN)|
Sizes are based on body measurements and not garment measurement. We recommend allowing up to an inch difference for comfort. If you are in between sizes, we advise going up a size. If you are unsure on fit, contact our Customer Service Team.