8 Piece Utensil Sets
Re-Play 8 Piece Utensil Set in Amethyst
Re-Play's Toddler Utensils are perfect for little ones learning to feed themselves. Durable and affordable, forks feature rounded tips for safety and spoons have a deep scoop for the hungriest toddlers. Mix and match utensils with our plates, bowls, and cups to create a vibrant tableware set!
Set includes 4 forks and 4 spoons.
NOW Available in three NEW natural colorways. With soft colors and clean design, our Natural colorways are simple and elegant, blending with your families dinnerware.
Note: Our products are shipped direct to your home, to cut down on waste we do not include our standard retail packaging.
- Made from milk jugs
- Food Grade recycled plastic FDA approved
- Dishwasher safe
- The use of recycled plastic reduces greenhouse gases and saves energy
- The packaging is also made from recycled paperboard
- The minimal package design does not use plastic blisters, twist ties or any other extra restraints that create more waste
- Re-Play products are easy and fun for toddlers to use, unbelievably durable.
- Dimensions: 7.2X7.2X1.2"
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave may cause staining
- Please note that colour's shade made vary between products since we use recycled materials!
*Red Sauces and certain foods can stain plastic - we recommend washing with a grease cutting dish soap like Dawn IMMEDIATELY after use! Should you develop a tough stain, we recommend baking soda and vinegar and a good scrubbing tool with grit.
**While safe for the Microwave, we do not recommend it due to the possibility of staining and hot spots in the food - should you choose to Microwave staining may occur.
The Re-Play logo is embossed on each product face, ensuring you are purchasing authentic Made in the USA products.
All Re-Play Products are made, assembled and tested in the USA! The use of recycled plastic reduces greenhouse gases and saves energy.
**If you are looking for a larger quantity of items than there are available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org